- You should check the names and colors of each wires exactly, before you connect the wires. Ex. CAN HIG: White wires / CAN LOW: Blue wires.
- The “POWER/CAN Cable” should always be connected last and be disconnected first.
- The “Mode Switch” is an optional part to change modes forcibly without CAN-BUS.
- Generally, the CAN-BUS wires are connected for changing modes by original buttons.
- When the reverse gear is not detected by CAN-BUS, the “REVERSE 12V IN wire” should be spliced with 12V power of reverse light.
HDMI device related
- Generally, “5V 1A Power output (5V USB POWER)” is a standard voltage for charging smartphone. If you need higher voltage than 5V, you should add a separate power supply.
Navigation (GPS) box-related
- When you connect the power wires (B+, ACC) to the navigation (GPS) box, the “NAVI (12V) OUT” wire supported by IW03C-SB should be spliced with an ACC wire of navigation box.
- After installation is done, select an applicable navigation (GPS) box model in the “Navigation model selection menu” of setting mode.
- The navigation box should be powered off before unplugging the HDMI cable.
HDMI Multi Interface for Chevrolet
Full Installation Diagram
Mirror link by HDMI
The Apcast is highest speed supported among WIFI receivers. With HDMI quality video you can view best quality display.
Smartphone Wireless Mirroring
Navigation Connection Diagram
Digital Navigation by HDMI
So far we have used a navigation (GPS) box-equipped analog RGB video output. It is antiquated and has limits of video quality. People always want to see higher video resolution with clear picture. That is why we chose the “Digital LVDS video”. And it will become common.
PGS & PDC
Rear & Front view system of Digital Interface
When you drive on the reverse, these functions will help you more safety and easily to drive. The guide lines are operated flexibly by movement of steering wheel (PGS). The parktronic sensors detect obstacles and show the sensors graphics at the same time (PDC).
Front view camera
- If you switch from “P” or “R” mode to “D” mode
- Omnivue/Front View Camera will be displayed
- Automatically switch back to the main screen after pre-selected time (8/10/15 sec.)
User Setting Mode of Digital Interface
Supports the setting mode for various screen types and driver’s personal preference. The user interface is designed simply and easy to use. You can adjust all functions and all setting values like brightness, screen position & size, etc. by the genuine controller and buttons by yourself.
Car Compatibility Sheet
Chevrolet – Suburban
Corvette – Stingray